Fred Tshidimba, managing director of Eastvantage shared his exciting ventures in Expat Travel and Lifestyle Magazine Philippines. Read on as he harbors the days when living offshore and having an international working experience were just part of his dreams. And let's witness how he motivates his fellow expats to dream further as he shared the story behind "Starting up a Software and Creative Hub Digital Outsourcing Boutique".
"I came to the Philippines three years ago with my wife and kids. We had always dreamed of having an international working experience, discovering new horizons and living in another continent.
Manila was expecting us with a new challenge for my wife, who started teaching at the British School Manila, and myself, freshly promoted housedad after 10 years working in marketing management at Coca-Cola and Nestle. I didn’t know exactly what to expect but I was ready to experience Asia." - Fred
Click here for full story.
Eastvantage | IT Outsourcing | Offshoring Services
For business inquiries email info@eastvantage.com
No comments:
Post a Comment